Blue Star Mothers NY7 supports our military personnel by sending “We Care” packages. Please note the following Guidelines:
Individual “We Care” Packages
- BSM NY7 will send a generic “We care” package to any deployed military member.
- To request a package, please send an email to email@example.com with the words “We Care Package” in the subject line. Please provide the name and full address of the service member you would like to receive a package, as well as your name, address and contact information so that we can let you know when the package is sent.
- Items sent to deployed service members are donated, and requests for specific items cannot be granted.
- The We Care package will be compiled and shipped to the service member. Receipt is dependent on shipping address and shipping method. BSM NY7 cannot guarantee receipt by a specific date.
- A generic card with a greeting from BSM NY7 will be included in the package.
- Shipping/mailing costs are covered by BSM N7; donations are greatly appreciated.
“We Care” Packages for Units/Troops/Multiple Service Members
- Requests to send packages to entire troops and/or units must include the number of packages requested, complete mailing address, and relationship (if any) to a BSM chapter member. Requests will be submitted to the Executive Board and chapter for consideration.
- Upon approval,
- The chapter will request donations and establish a date/time/location for assembly of the packages.
- Only approved items will be sent to troops. Requests for specific items cannot be granted.
- A generic card with a greeting from BSM NY7 (or other organization/school who would like to participate) will be included in each package.
- Packages will be shipped in the most cost-effective manner, and at the discretion of the BSM NY7 Executive Board.