Blue Star Mothers NY7 supports our military personnel by sending “We Care” packages. Please note the following Guidelines:
- BSM NY7 will send a “We Care” package to any deployed military member or units.
- To request a package, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide the name and full address of the service member you would like to receive a package and include the length of deployment.
- Requests to send packages to entire troops and/or units must include the number of packages requested, if there are female troops in the unit, complete mailing address, and relationship (if any) to a BSM chapter member.
- Please include your name, address and contact information so that we can let you know when the package is sent.
- The We Care package will be assembled and shipped to the service member(s). Receipt is dependent on shipping address and shipping method. BSM NY7 cannot guarantee receipt by a specific date.
- A card with a greeting from BSM NY7 will be included in the package.
- Packages will be shipped in the most cost-effective manner; shipping/mailing costs are covered by BSM N7. Donations are greatly appreciated
BSM NY7 is a not-for-profit organization and relies on donations to help defray the cost of our We Care packages. If you or your organization would like to donate items to send to our troops, please send an email to email@example.com.
Monetary donations to help defray the cost of We Care packages can be made via PayPal. Please click the “Donate” button below. Thank you!